Tensile testing standards
Mecmesin provides tensile testers to help you meet the requirements of international and in-house tensile test standards.
- ASTM D412Vulcanized rubber and thermoplastics - tensions
- ASTM D882Tensile properties of thin plastic sheeting
- ASTM D2105Longitudinal tensile properties of fibreglass (FRP) pipe and tube
- ASTM D3574Flexible cellular materials - slab, bonded, and molded urethane foams
- ASTM D5034Breaking strength and elongation of textile fabrics (grab test)
- ISO 527-5Plastics - determination of tensile properties - Part 5: Test conditions for unidirectional fibre-reinforced plastic composites (FRPC)
- ISO 1924-2Paper and board - determination of tensile properties - Part 2: Constant rate of elongation method
What do our customers say?
Mecmesin provided us with a cost-effective solution to meet our needs and with exceptional customer service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies with materials testing requirements.
Business Quality Manager
British Gaskets Group
Want to test drive a tensile tester?
Talk to us about your tensile testing requirements and we can arrange a solution demo with tensile testing of your samples.
Outsourced tensile testing services can get expensive fast. Mecmesin tensile testers make in-house testing easy, accurate and can save your business money.
Our solutions are easy to use, reliable and affordable with our expertise and support on-tap.